Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga in Budapest/Bratislava/Venice/Prague

Options
  • 11-03-2013 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am going away on holidays for two weeks and am spending a few days in each of these cities. I would love to attend a yoga class in another country besides Ireland just to see what it be like. I have googled it but not getting very accurate information. Would anyone have experience of attending any classes in these cities or recommend a teacher teaching there? A bit of a long shot I know but I would be very grateful if anyone has any information they can pass on

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 97 ✭✭burrenyoga

There is an outstanding Iyengar yoga teacher (originally American) living in Budapest Kevin Gardiner
    http://kevingardiner.wordpress.com/

Well worth travelling quite a bit to attend one of his classes or workshops!

Best Wishes,
    Dave

Advertisement