Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting from city centre to DePuy in Ringaskiddy

Options
  • 11-03-2013 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭

Heya,

I will be travelling to Cork city tomorrow for a job interview. I need to get from the city centre to DePuy in Loughbeg, Ringaskiddy (and I don't have a car).

From what I've searched, I can get the No. 223 bus from the Parnell Place bus station to Ringaskiddy. From there, it seems to be about a 20 minute walk to DePuy, according to Google Maps.
    I'm just wondering if this is the best way to get there? Also, is there a taxi rank or anything in Ringaskiddy? I might be short on time, so it would be good to have the option of getting a taxi if I needed to get one.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

I suggest you get the bus to Carrigaline, prebook a taxi with one of the local cab cos. to take you to De Puy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

ill second that. I used to work there and the bus doesnt stop all that close. and you dont want to be traipsing around in your interview suit.

its only about 10 mins from carrigaline

Advertisement