Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Earphones in Galway

• 11-03-2013 2:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,948 ✭✭✭✭

Now that HMV has closed, I don't know where to go to get decent in-ear earphones. I have a preference for Sennheiser.

I was in the shop where Zhivago's was but the only Sennheiser's they had that didn't cost €40+ were not the comfy in-ear ones. I'm looking for a pair like those in the picture below:

Sennheiser-IE4-In-Ear-Headphones.jpg

Any idea?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Buy online :confused:
    I've seen ones like that pictured in the euro2 shop

• Registered Users Posts: 20 shels_m

TkMaxx also have started supplying earphones, and they're about the same prices as they used to be in HMV. :) Try either upstairs or near the tills which is where I spotted them about a week and a half back.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭juicet3rry

You could also try Curry's, but best value is normally online. I got a pair of Sennheisers from Amazon for half the price of what the local shops were asking. Free shipping on orders over £25 too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There's a guy on adverts that sell them, has a shop in Mervue I think
    http://www.adverts.ie/for-sale/q_headphones/county-Galway/

Other than that Maplins should have a selection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,948 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Currys seems so frickin' obvious now.

I'll be passing TKMaxx later so I'll pop in there for a peek. If now, then I'll leg it out to Currys.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement