Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find brand name stock for menswear shop ?

Options
  • 11-03-2013 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hi i am just looking into setting up my own menswear shop in my local town and am wondering where the best places to look for stock for my shop . I am looking for brands like super dry , crosshatch, voi , diesel , bench and levi's and other brands like that , I am also looking at brands of shoes like Asics ,Adidas , Nike , Lacoste and Jack and Jones any help would be great .

Also i am wondering if a shop beside me is all ready selling the brands i am looking for will that company who supplies them not want to supply me ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭here2surf

All these brands will have agents for Ireland. If there is an established retailer in your area already stocking a brand, then unless its a pretty big town/city the the supplier will remain loyal to the customer.
    Try going to trade shows and picking up the next up and coming brand. But to do this you will have to be a good buyer with experience of the rag trade.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

I'd have a look at mandmdirect very cheap

Advertisement