Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unicorn Slikstik Shafts

• 11-03-2013 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

I just got a few sets of these from dartscorner.co.uk today , and few sets of plain flights , But Flights dont fit in the shafts , the flights are a few mil too long , so i have had to resort to cutting a few mil from the bottom of the flights .

Does anyone else here use these shafts , If so can you recommend a flight that fits thanks.

Hers a pic of the shafts.

slikstik74431int.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭NeoRox

All Unicorn flights will fit except the Bigwing Flights.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭elevendarter

Yeah, I had the same problem. However, not only Unicorn flights fit well. You can use some Harrows, Ruthless...it depends on the size. From all of flights I have at home now, only Amazon´s doesn´t fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭djskip316i

Thanks lads , i ordered a few plain Unicorn flights and said id try out a few DXM's , the ones Talor uses , Hopefully will have them by the weekend.

Advertisement