Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gabrielle Aplin Dublin Academy.

Options
  • 11-03-2013 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi there.

Anyone of you going to see her in April?

She hasn't got an album released yet but two/three Eps out there which I personally think are very good.

Looking forward to see her live in such a small Venue as I do believe she will be playing The Olympia next.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,877 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

It was a pretty crap gig tbh....her throat was screwed I would have preferred if she had just cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

Mmm...I didnt know what to think of it.
    I mean we were travelling for two and a half hours.If she really would have cancelled it 40min before the Gig I would have been pretty pissed it off.

But you are right.It was not great.Almost 40 min late on stage and the last song with Hannah Grace and Orla Gartland was awefull.Not in tune whatsoever.
    The only thing I liked about it was the band.

I am sure it would have been a good Gig thou if she would not have been sick and if they would have served alcohol.:p

Advertisement