Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need someone to Manage Facebook for a business

Options
  • 11-03-2013 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi we are looking for someone to manage our business facebook page. They wouldnt be directly employed for the business but just provide it as a service to us. We are an established dealer in the motor trade. Does anyone use anyone/business that they would recommend?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

pm sent...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭niallb

Benjam wrote: »
    Hi we are looking for someone to manage our business facebook page. They wouldnt be directly employed for the business but just provide it as a service to us. We are an established dealer in the motor trade. Does anyone use anyone/business that they would recommend?

Many thanks

Terri Brosnan @equigeek provides this kind of service for several businesses.
    You can contact her at equigeek.com

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭qpd

Hi Benjam, I can highly recommend Ian in dmegmedia:
    http://www.facebook.com/dmegmedia/info

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Merger

My own company uses getbizzy.ie but they its one of many services they provide!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Scubs

PM sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭bucks

I do stuff like this in my spare time, here is one of the pages I solely manage;

http://www.facebook.com/bimmer.ie

Just one bit of advice, make sure whoever you get knows the product/service your business offers very well, it's the only way interaction with followers will be successful.

PM sent anyway ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Merger wrote: »
    My own company uses getbizzy.ie but they its one of many services they provide!

Have to laugh when you see a company offering social media marketing services when they are almost invisible themselves...

Plenty of them out there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭bucks

Have to laugh when you see a company offering social media marketing services when they are almost invisible themselves...

Something we agree on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Merger

Well I suppose that is true, But they do a good job running ours. Too busy to run their own isn't a bad complaint I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Merger wrote: »
    Well I suppose that is true, But they do a good job running ours. Too busy to run their own isn't a bad complaint I suppose.

Like a mechanic getting the bus.

• Advertisement
Advertisement