Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term Renting close to Fas Centre?

Options
  • 11-03-2013 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Hey just wondering would anyone know where i could rent a room for 1 month i am doing a course in the fas centre in the IDA business park so somewhere near that would be ideal or even an area that would be served by the bus so i could be there for 8am:D i dont no waterford that well at all as i am comeing from the midlands. thanks in advance ross:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Adrian4

Might be in the same boat myself in a number of months.

Would the training centre be of help?

daft.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Davy r

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    Hey just wondering would anyone know where i could rent a room for 1 month i am doing a course in the fas centre in the IDA business park so somewhere near that would be ideal or even an area that would be served by the bus so i could be there for 8am:D i dont no waterford that well at all as i am comeing from the midlands. thanks in advance ross:D

I was living in waterford for 6 months phase 2 brings back memories. You d be probbly best sharing with students dirt cheap. There houses near ballybeg there nice sharing with 3 people or so 80 euro a week i think. Make sure not to rent on lismore rd or ballybeg absolute kips i know i stayed on lismore rd lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

There's a similar thread over in the WIT Forum. I posted some info there regarding Fás housing on Daft if you're still interested:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056912033

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dayowd68

Pm me if still looking for a room. I ave one available

Advertisement