Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Free' flights

Options
  • 11-03-2013 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was offered free flights by the BOI before christmas and sent my application off in January of this year. I finally get a call last week to offer me the flights after I was convinced I had been forgotten about. I was told then on the friday that I could call on Monday the 11/3/13 and would be offered alternative dates. After having to call four times already today and be put on hold Im told that they cannot change this. I requested a short break on the form and am only being offered a week. How can a student afford to take a week of college in April, the middle of the semester? I found the people I called most unhelpful and this idea of 'free' flights to be one of the most dissapointing gimmick I have come across

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Salmonskinrol3,

Thanks for taking the time to post.

We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with the free flight offer. We're looking into this at the moment and will come back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Tara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Salmonskinrol3,

Would you mind sending us a pm with your name, branch name and your contact phone number and we can check the situation with Win Win, the company who issue the vouchers for us.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement