Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone rember "Lady Paddy Hogan" from Rathmines?

Options
  • 11-03-2013 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello.. does anyone remember Lady Hogan? He used to live at Mt. Pleasant buildings. Any information would be great! Thank you

His name is in the set of stairs of the old Coombe building. Next to "bang bang" and "Johnnie fortycoats"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,294 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Hello.. does anyone remember Lady Hogan? He used to live at Mt. Pleasant buildings. Any information would be great! Thank you
    Is lady a nickname or something? How old would he be now?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 missingmccabe

He would be 100 or so now! He would have been popular in the 40's-60's. lady was a nick name.. He was, shall we say flamboyant and theatrical.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,294 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Ahh, not the paddy hogan I know then!
    I heard about that list of dublin people on the old newstalk show "hidden dublin". Where exactly is it?

It's located on the old coombe hospital steps. I have a picture of it, but can't figure out how to post it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Janferrier

I know who lady Paddy Hogan is.
    He's my mum's uncle.
    My mum is the youngest daughter of Thomas McCormack and Mary Agnes Hogan.
    Lady paddy Hogan is the brother of Mary Agnes Hogan.
    My mum remembers him well. Her name is Patrica Ferrier( nee McCormack)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Please do not bump two year old threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement