Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10-1k

Options
  • 11-03-2013 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭

ok guys so after following many 10-1/10k on facebook or whatever I figured I could do a better job myself. I have decided not to put any rules on the bets regarding odds or number of bets involved, ie. single, double, etc. I have decided to bank the first tenner so that if i fall I shall have another free entry.

My first bet was last night, I only decided to write the story now, but I hope to have all future bets up at least 2 hours before kick off, throw in, starter gun, whatever.

pot: 10 euro

bet 1: double -United v Chelsea bts
    Liverpool v Spurs bts

result: win
    pot: 25.54
    Bank:10

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Guffy

Pot: 15.54

So the story with this is i'm not going to try and squeeze bets in for the sake of it. If there isn't one I fancy on a certain day, i'm not going to pick one at random.

Anyone in their right mind is going to look at tonights championship match between Burnley and Hull and think Hull are nailed on winners given their current form and the fact that Burnley have only won once at home since stephen's day.

Hull have conceded 8 goals in their last 2 away games and their last win against Burnley was way back in 2008 (7 meetings). Burnley were unlucky not to do better against Barnsly last week but they have lost their last 3 midweek games. Another BTS bet @ 4/6 is tempting but I have decided that Burnley's form just isn't where it needs to be to stop Hull tonight. Then why all the stats leaning towards Burnley? Because I believe that there is a possibility of a draw (I know there is always a possibility of a draw). Hull and a draw at 2/5 i probably the bet I should do but I think I will take the odds and go for Hull draw no bet at 8/11.

Bet 2: Hull Draw no bet 8/11
    stake: 15.54

Win new balance 26.84

With Cheltenham starting today I have a real decision to make on wether or not to back the horses. I'm tempted by pp's mbs in the main race today to refund all looserp if hurricane fly wins. Rock on ruby is the horse I fancy for the race but to be honest I may just stay away.

If I'm backing the gg's I'll post by 12.

Still humming and hawing about this one to be honest so I think I'll just keep it as a personal bet because. I don't like hurricane fly for the win.

Will post bet 3 later

don't have time to write much on this one but bet 3 is going to be a double.

Bet3
    Leeds win 4/5
    Cardiff draw no bet 1/2

stake 26.84
    potential winnings 72.47

Advertisement