Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lidl submersible pumps not working and no receipt

Options
  • 11-03-2013 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,996 ✭✭✭

i had to get my friend to buy 2 sub pumps in bray a couple of months ago(cos they were gone in the stores locally), anyway i only tried them out the other day and one keeps tripping the fuses while the other doesnt work. my friend never got a receipt. what are my options?

i was thinking of buying another one and dropping back the broken one if it doesnt work
    or contacting lidl
    i have no boxes either:(
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

kevthegaff wrote: »
    i had to get my friend to buy 2 sub pumps in bray a couple of months ago(cos they were gone in the stores locally), anyway i only tried them out the other day and one keeps tripping the fuses while the other doesnt work. my friend never got a receipt. what are my options?

i was thinking of buying another one and dropping back the broken one if it doesnt work
    or contacting lidl
    i have no boxes either:(
    thanks
    Unless you have proof of purchase the store have no obligation towards you, have you went into the store and see what they say?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,996 ✭✭✭kevthegaff

foggy_lad wrote: »
    Unless you have proof of purchase the store have no obligation towards you, have you went into the store and see what they say?
    no im down in tipp, the store is in bray

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Lidl and Aldi are usually very good for dealing with returns.

Go to your local branch with them and explain what happened; you may find that they'll look after you there, especially if it's Powercraft (I think that's Lidl own brand).

Advertisement