Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due November 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭red fraggle

undecided wrote: »
    God I feel crap the last day or two :( keep getting very bad headache and just feel very rough. Woke up at 5am this morning with back pain cramps. Dare I say it. ..but wondered if things could be starting? If not I think it's going to be a long 11/12 days.

i hear ya on the feeling rough! and i was out last night at a 60th til11.30 and i puked when i came home!! prob the greasy food late at night!

i also think it will be a long 11 days for me! cant sleep at night for more than 10 to 20 mins at a time. any little backache belly ache pelvic ache i get i think oh is this it? at the same time it seems labour is this thing in the air that wont happen. ya know like its an un-real thing if that makes sense?

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

It's horrible i don't remember feeling this bad on my other two but then I don't seem to remember much when I don't know if this is the start of labour:/ sods law my body is teasing me and ill be the same next week!

It's horrible i don't remember feeling this bad on my other two but then I don't seem to remember much when I don't know if this is the start of labour:/ sods law my body is teasing me and ill be the same next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 legofan

I hear your pain undecided, my entire body is nearing its last strength, the baby belly is getting heavy and the braxton hicks get stronger but then stop :(, but I guess whenever it will be it will be!!

I know its all people say, but really it is near the end of the road;)

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭BriarPatch

I had a few days of feeling crap with pains this week I really thought it was a sign of things to come but then I woke up yesterday and today and feel fine again:confused:

I have noticed that I am absolutely starving this week though I just can't stop eating I had 2 dinners the other night!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭crunchie1

3 weeks left,had doc this week said all okay and head is down-Feeling the same though awful cramps and nausea..had none of this with first- hopefully things starting to move..finishing work this fri..

• Registered Users Posts: 10 phatAlbert

Hey guys just checking back in. My wife had a beatiful baby girl "Julianne" last Saturday (5 days early). We're all home now and couldn't be happier. Good luck to all on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Gonzp

phatAlbert wrote: »
    Hey guys just checking back in. My wife had a beatiful baby girl "Julianne" last Saturday (5 days early). We're all home now and couldn't be happier. Good luck to all on here.

Congrats...Enjoy this special time...:)

phatAlbert wrote: »

huge congrats! enjoy! :)

in hosp in morning for a scan and to see the doc. hoping to find out what way the baby is. 39 weeks this thurs.

Congrats PhatAlbert to you and your wife!

The November girls seem to be the impatient ones so far!!

Calhoun's Wife- 4th Nov- *Girl Born 6th Oct*
    Chuckster - 4th Nov - Australia - *Girl born 27th Oct*
    puddle duck - 8th Nov - Rotunda
    Courtney1234 - 11th Nov - Coombe
    Legofan - Nov12th - Donegal
    sweet chilli - 12th Nov - Rotunda
    BriarPatch- 13th Nov- Rotunda
    phat Albert's wife - 14th Nov - * Girl born 9th Nov*
    petite lapin - 15th Nov
    Oral Slang- 18th Nov Rotunda
    red fraggle - 21st Nov-Wexford
    ameee - 27th Nov-Rotunda
    Crunchie1 - 29th Nov
    Kandr10 -29th Nov- Rotunda
    Gonzp- 29th Nov- Wexford
    whatever_fools - 30th Nov - Rotunda
    Undecided- ?

• Advertisement

Calhoun's Wife- 4th Nov- *Girl Born 6th Oct*Chuckster - 4th Nov - Australia - *Girl born 27th Oct*puddle duck - 8th Nov - RotundaCourtney1234 - 11th Nov - CoombeLegofan - Nov12th - Donegalsweet chilli - 12th Nov - RotundaBriarPatch- 13th Nov- Rotundaphat Albert's wife - 14th Nov - * Girl born 9th Nov*petite lapin - 15th NovOral Slang- 18th Nov Rotundared fraggle - 21st Nov-Wexfordameee - 27th Nov-RotundaCrunchie1 - 29th NovKandr10 -29th Nov- RotundaGonzp- 29th Nov- Wexfordwhatever_fools - 30th Nov - RotundaUndecided- 21 nov portlaoise

Was convinced was started last night only for it to stop around 5am was absolutely wrecked getting kids out to school. Hopefully I get some sleep tonight. How is everyone keeping?

Calhoun's Wife- 4th Nov- *Girl Born 6th Oct*Chuckster - 4th Nov - Australia - *Girl born 27th Oct*puddle duck - 8th Nov - RotundaCourtney1234 - 11th Nov - CoombeLegofan - Nov12th - Donegalsweet chilli - 12th Nov - RotundaBriarPatch- 13th Nov- Rotundaphat Albert's wife - 14th Nov - * Girl born 9th Nov*petite lapin - 15th NovOral Slang- 18th Nov Rotundared fraggle - 21st Nov-Wexfordameee - 27th Nov-RotundaCrunchie1 - 29th NovKandr10 -29th Nov- RotundaGonzp- 29th Nov- Wexfordwhatever_fools - 30th Nov - RotundaUndecided- 21 nov portlaoise

Was convinced was started last night only for it to stop around 5am was absolutely wrecked getting kids out to school. Hopefully I get some sleep tonight. How is everyone keeping?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭puddle duck

congrats phatalbert and wife:) i am next on the list - still zero signs of anything happening. back in hospital tomorrow - will see what happens there.

getting braxton hicks all day today. least ithink they areasits all tightening and no pain, but they are coming all day! nearly had myself convinced!! going to bed now to rest in case something does happen.

had scan today and head is down where it should be so wohoo for that. the massage and reflexology must have sent it there!;)

in a way im looking forward to labour (i obviously dont remember much:rolleyes:!) but in another way the thoughts of having it all out there is off putting, though i know that doesnt even enter your mind when you are in the middle of it!

come on baby we are waiting! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13 legofan

good luck tomorrow puddleduck, hope they have good news for you, i too am back at hospital tomorrow. I am a bit more settled and my body is feeling ok so I am happy, well maybe not happy, content, to wait until baby decides to make an appearance;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

Hey all! So my baby girl made an early appearance at 37 weeks. Born on Saturday, healthy and happy :-D best of luck to everyone :-D

Congratulations :)

Congrats Kandr10....

legofan wrote: »
    good luck tomorrow puddleduck, hope they have good news for you, i too am back at hospital tomorrow. I am a bit more settled and my body is feeling ok so I am happy, well maybe not happy, content, to wait until baby decides to make an appearance;)

congrats!!

ha pregnancy head this is suppose to be for kandr!! but congrats to you on becoming content. i know what you mean. im a bit more content today.

• Advertisement

kandr10 wrote: »
    Hey all! So my baby girl made an early appearance at 37 weeks. Born on Saturday, healthy and happy :-D best of luck to everyone :-D

congrats!!! :D

just heard the vomiting bug is in wexford hospital.:mad: im now quite happy for baby to stay put for another few days til the bug gets out of there!!!

just heard the vomiting bug is in wexford hospital.:mad: im now quite happy for baby to stay put for another few days til the bug gets out of there!!!

Thanks for that, Im down there on Tuesday for a check up... My doc said that the head is engaged.....So we are all ready to go... Thank god...

Congrats Kandr10, another girl for the group!

Yesterday was my due date so I'm officially overdue now, had my hospital appointment and I got an internal and a sweep which I wasn't expecting! Not even a show so far so I don't think it worked :(

Calhoun's Wife- 4th Nov- *Girl Born 6th Oct*
    Chuckster - 4th Nov - Australia - *Girl born 27th Oct*
    puddle duck - 8th Nov - Rotunda
    Courtney1234 - 11th Nov - Coombe
    Legofan - Nov12th - Donegal
    sweet chilli - 12th Nov - Rotunda
    BriarPatch- 13th Nov- Rotunda
    phat Albert's wife - 14th Nov - * Girl born 9th Nov*
    petite lapin - 15th Nov
    Oral Slang- 18th Nov Rotunda
    red fraggle - 21st Nov-Wexford
    Undecided- 21st Nov- Portlaoise
    Ameee - 27th Nov-Rotunda
    Crunchie1 - 29th Nov
    Kandr10 -29th Nov- Rotunda * Girl born 9th Nov*
    Gonzp- 29th Nov- Wexford
    whatever_fools - 30th Nov - Rotunda

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭crunchie1

kandr10 wrote: »

Congrats :)

Congrats Kandr :) hope you and your little girl are doing well.
    Had internal exam yesterday - no show today. Booked into be induced Monday night. He has definitely moved down more.

Had internal exam yesterday - no show today. Booked into be induced Monday night. He has definitely moved down more.

Same as me so, My induction is booked for Saturday 23rd, but morning time which I was surprised about as at my last visit she did tell me the inductions are usually done at night:confused:

BriarPatch wrote: »
    Same as me so, My induction is booked for Saturday 23rd, but morning time which I was surprised about as at my last visit she did tell me the inductions are usually done at night:confused:
    This Saturday ? strange you will be induced before me - my due date was the 8th.

No sorry I edited that to add the date coz it did seem like I meant this Saturday but its the following!

• Advertisement

BriarPatch wrote: »
    No sorry I edited that to add the date coz it did seem like I meant this Saturday but its the following!
    Ah I will be able to let you know all before you go in so:) hopefully you go before the induction date. I have my doubts I will

Advertisement