Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: Broken 3DO

Options
  • 11-03-2013 6:23pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,392 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone want to take this broken 3DO off my hands. It's the same one I bought off that bellend from adverts. Seems to be working fine from what I can tell except there's no video out on it, I've only tested composite. It's a late model Godldstar with copy protection.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    It's a late model Godldstar with copy protection.

The fact its broken comes second to the fact its a Goldstar model :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

I love those ads or auctions where the sentence starts out with "Working great/fine...", then there's an "except" and it turns out to be fooked/useless. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

I'll take it off your hands, now what would I need to place in your hands to replace this steaming turd ?

Need a 3DO for some experiments and don't want to risk my own good one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I'll take it off your hands, now what would I need to place in your hands to replace this steaming turd ?

In this case, a Jack Burton special* is completely warranted

*half eaten pack of soggy smokey bacon Tayto

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,392 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'll be in dublin next week with college so can meet up any time it suits. A copy of rise of the robots CDi will suffice, thanks :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Cool, I'll PM you my details.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

So, a broken 3DO is worth a copy of Rise of the Robots for the CDi...... I really don't know what to say, except that I think the person getting rid of the steaming turd here is The Last Bandit!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement