Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting meteor phone unlocked

Options
  • 11-03-2013 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

I bought an Iphone 4s a year ago that was locked on Meteor. I was on Emobile at the time and my sim worked perfectly so there was no need to change. My question is will Emobile unlock the phone on the basis that both companies are owned by eircom and that either sim would have worked.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

pbarr wrote: »
    I bought an Iphone 4s a year ago that was locked on Meteor. I was on Emobile at the time and my sim worked perfectly so there was no need to change. My question is will Emobile unlock the phone on the basis that both companies are owned by eircom and that either sim would have worked.
    Hi pbarr,

Although both companies are owned by eircom they are separate therefore you would need to contact Meteor in order to request the unlocking code.

Tony

Advertisement