Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request for Original User Name

Options
  • 11-03-2013 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Hey

I contacted you once or twice about this before. When I lost my user name when boards was hacked I was not able to get my account back. I think I was not able to provide the original email address I used to setup the account. The address has been cancelled and I have since updated it.

Is there anyway I can get my user name back? It was Oxygen, Im a little bit peeved at the user name oxygen_temp.

Thanks,
    Seán

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You'll need to email a request to hello at boards.ie. They're the only ones who can merge accounts and prove who you are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement