Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog parks on northside dublin

• 11-03-2013 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭

Based in |Fairview after returning from Toronto with a beagle.. he is well used to off leash areas and as he is a beagle they need to be enclosed or he will depart for a new life somewhere.

I see st annes park in raheny has a new dog park .. is there a full list anywhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

I rang the Dublin city counsel and asked about this 6 months ago and they told me that st Anne's is the first and only dog park in Dublin. In most larger parks I think the hours you can have your dog of the lead is before 11am and after 4:30. Some smaller parks don't allow you to have dogs of the lead at all.

Not great I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

Its not Northside, but marley park has a dog park, I think its bigger and better fenced than the one in St Annes. Theres also one in Corcaigh Park I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭juniord

there is a dog area in griffeen valley park in lucan also , not on the northside though

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chriity139

If you go to st annes early enough in the morning about 7 you will see alot of owners out walking their dogs but have them off leash. The dog park in st annes is rubbish, its tiny

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Oberlus

Corkagh Park has another one

• Advertisement
Advertisement