Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Van Halen will play Europe in 2013.

Options
  • 11-03-2013 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭

Dave Lee Roth gave an interview on radio in the US yesterday in which he stated that the band will play 50 - 60 shows outside of the States which will include Europe. I for one as a fan since the 70s would love to see the band live, they may not be the band they once were but hey they are Van Halen.;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Don't count on it, plenty of time between now, an announcement and the actual gig for things to go inevitably wrong in the VH camp as is the norm.

I'd also get quite scared thinking of ticket prices

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Van Halen have always been a dysfuntional band with many problems. Wolfgang seems to be the main man and running the show and has given Eddie a new lease of life. What the relationship is between Eddie and Dave is anyone's guess. Let's just hope this tour gets to Europe. Ticket prices in the States were very high and I imagine they will be the same here, only difference is whether they can pull in the crowds which will be hard to gauge since their last appearances were so long ago and the music industry has changed so much.

Advertisement