Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new cover for changing table

Options
  • 11-03-2013 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I have a Mamas and Papas changing unit, its all in one, so the cover is attached and covers sponge. Its ripped slightly and I am due a baby in early april. I was wondering does anyone have any ideas on how I could get this re covered. Its a perfectly good unit just the top of it needs a new clean cover. Thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Could you take it off altogether and get a new mat top? I got one in mamas and papas that sounds like a portable version of the cover you have. I got it on sale for around €12 I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Ikea do a good padded changing mat and cover. They sell the covers seperately as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

If it's not too old, u should b able to get a replacement from mamas and papas, have a look on their website and send a customer query if u need to. I am having a similar issue only my table is 5 yrs old and is no longer being manufactured so a replacement can't b had. Due my twins in June/July so have another while to sort something out. Will probably just get a normal changing mat and put it on top, securing it with glue or something. Not in a position to buy a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭theLuggage

I ordered a replacement top for my Mama and Papas Evolva(i think it's called) It arrived no problem, screwed off old one and on new one. Think it was 12e plus delivery but thats a hazy recollection. Definitely contact the store or ring the spare parts number on their site.

Advertisement