Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dripping. How does it work?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

the coil i have in it sits slightly diagonally from the edge i suppose, but the airhole is just directly in front on it. crappy photo incoming...

8559252221_2c0f2fb5b5_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Thanks! This thing is great isn't it!

Wonder when ESI will get the wick/wire section up and running...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

thebestshop have both atm

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

I want to get some of the new wingnuts select as well. (wonder if you can get them in the sample pack?)

EDIT: fecking hell TBS, I don't want 25 meters of the stuff!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

So I got the ERA clone today from ESI. Looks and feels great. It's tiny and has a nice weight to it. And for only €7 it looked like a good buy!

So, do I just drop a bit of juice on it or should there be enough that I can see it swilling round in the little tank?

Presume I'm now going to have to start building my own coils if I want to use something like this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

just bought my 3rd IGO Dripper, case they are so damn good.

Advertisement