Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Eggs!

Options
  • 11-03-2013 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

As a grown up, do you still buy them for yourself?
    :)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Yep. I buy loads when they're super cheap. There's something about eating a chocolate egg that's tastier, more satisfying and more fun than eating ordinary chocolate.

(Also, moved to Snacks & Sweets)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I don't buy them for myself but I love to receive one. When my kids were young I was more than willing to help them eat theirs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Sure do, mainly those little Cadburys eggs that you can get for about €2, or 3 for €5 in Dunnes right now if Im not mistaken. get some regular chocolate from the eggs (and I theorise it tastes nicer as its thinner, dont know the exact science but the think cabursy bars taste nicer than regular bars to me) and then a mixture of either bags of Mini Eggs/ Creme Eggs or 4 treat size bars. Cant beat it.

I put far too much thought into my chocolate acquisition :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    I theorise it tastes nicer as its thinner, dont know the exact science but the think cabursy bars taste nicer than regular bars to me
    +1, more surface area so it melts a lot easier in your mouth without having to chew, a bit similar to flakes/wispa/aero.

Advertisement