Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geolives - what's going on

Options
  • 12-03-2013 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi
    Anyone else here having problems with Geolives ?

Needed to buy a few map tiles this evening and found I couldn't credit my account, buy map tiles or even log in to ask a question on the forum.

It looks like they're changing over to a new system but Irish maps are not included yet and I seem to be persona non grata !

I was never a great fan of geolives but I've invested quite a bit of money so I'm wondering what happens next ?

Help !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 BriangC

Not sure. I bit the bullet and switched to quo maps a while ago. Still not great overall product but very similar features and price for all Irish maps way cheaper than geolives. I just tried crediting my Geolives account but your right, it brings you round in circles alright. Disaster of a system.

I only used geolives when OSi forced me to switch to Geoloives when they finished their Trailmaster product. In reality we shouldn't have to pay for our national mapping in the first place, but thats another discussion

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

What he said ^^^ Geolives was a disaster from day one, and the Trailmaster app, originally developed by them wasn't up to much either. I too have switched to Quo, and abandoned GeoLives and any investment I had in them.

Advertisement