Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't open some JPEG's on boards.ie

Options
  • 12-03-2013 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

Only since today? had no problems before this afternoon

Says it cannot display the image as it contains errors ?? seems like a lot of files have errors as can't open them?

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Got a link?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Link?

Well I try to click open a jpeg that some have posted like here -

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056896284&page=177

Post 2642

I tried opening one in BA also and same deal:(

Still having this problem, any help?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Have you tried another browser? Is it only attached jpegs?

I've been using Firefox for years and have had no difficulty beforehand.

It seems to be where a poster has linked to an image, I can see images that are embedded.

It's still happening where I click on an image that has been posted and up comes a grey screen stating "cannot display the image as it contains errors"

:confused:

• Advertisement

I still can't replicate this. Are there any other examples? Do you know how to run curl?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I too am unable to replicate this problem. Can you try either Chrome or Safari just to see if the problem lies within your browser or not?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement