Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

repeating just maths?

• 12-03-2013 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

hi lads, heres my situation, im 22, went back to sit the leaving cert in an FE college this year, this week i am doing my pre's, maths was always going to be bad for me,if i got 40% at the end id honestly be happy,not sure how likely that is, the plan is to decide on foundation or ordinary after i get my pre results..

if i do foundation and then get into an FE college is it possible to resit jusst maths next year and have it added onto this years points? I think going straight to third level next year is out of the question for me as im only studying 5 subjects, i feel a year in FE plus being 23 will go a long way towards getting into third level for me,

thanks for the advice

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

You can't add it to your points but it will count towards the matriculation requirements. If you need a C3 to get into the course, you can count your C3 once you get it next year but your points (from this year) will stay the same.

Advertisement