Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watching games with Gooners.

Options
  • 12-03-2013 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭

Do any/many other spurs fans watch Spurs games or even NLDs with Gooner fans. I have a few brothers who are Gooner fans, the other two Liverpool and man U fans. The season of Lasagne Gate I watched some of the games in a pub called Dirty Harrys in Athlone, There would always be some Arsenal fans there and three or four Spurs fans. Obviously the last game against West Ham broke our hearts. But I have to say watching the games and having the banter with the gooners was good craic. And I will never forget the night that Barca beat the gooners in the CL final as I watched the game in a Barca Jersey with my gooner fan brother. I could see the anger in his eyes as i shouted for Barca like they were Spurs at the final whistle. It really adds spice to the proceedings. Does any one else watch games with the enemy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Wouldn't invite them into the house :D;) but never bothered me meeting any of them in the pub to watch a game.

Advertisement