Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Music for a Paddy's day party

Options
  • 12-03-2013 10:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭

Hi all:)
    I'm going to be putting on a bit of a party this Saturday night for my to celebrate my birthday. At the stroke of midnight I want to turn it a bit green to celebrate the day that's in it. So I'm trying to put together a set of music that will hopfully get the bums off the seats. I'm sorted for classics but what I'm missing is new music. I've been away from Ireland a few years now and have no idea of any of the new groups. I'm sure there is plenty of young things out there making great music and if anybody could point me in the right direction, I would be very gratefull. If they have a more modern twist to their sound all the better, it is a party after all.
    Many thanks,
    Eileen

Comments

Advertisement