Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

house cleaner

Options
  • 12-03-2013 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for someone to come in and do a bit of house work for a few hours once a week. There are a few ads in the papers and that, but I would prefer to get someone either from an agency(so I have some recourse if something goes missing or there is a problem) or at least by recommendation.

Any suggestions for people or agencies to try?

I'm out near Ardkeen if that makes a difference to any prospective cleaners!

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

If you want an agency or something maybe try google or something?

Surely having a snoop around the net yourself would be quicker then waiting for recommendations here?

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

kryogen wrote: »
    If you want an agency or something maybe try google or something?

Surely having a snoop around the net yourself would be quicker then waiting for recommendations here?

I have done and have sent off a few emails about it. If someone has used an individual or agency and are pleased with them it would be handy to know though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Could do with one myself actually :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

every home should have one:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement