Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lodgement devices.

Options
  • 12-03-2013 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

i used this the other day and it was good but i was just wondering if im depositing €500 in €50 euro notes do i have to put the €50 notes all in indivdually or can you put it all in at once and it counts it.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Voice of reason

All at once up to 50 notes (I think) it says on the screen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi hawkeyethenoo,

Thanks for your post. The Voice of reason is correct. You can lodge up to 50 notes in a bundle and multiple bundles are accepted.

If you have any other questions or if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Thanks
    Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭hawkeyethenoo

thanks for that! i was stood there for about 5 minutes putting 50s in individually! woops.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭soupdrinker

How come u can lodge 50 notes in one go but only 15 cheques?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi soupdrinker,

Apologies about the delay in responding.

This is purely down to the way the machines were built. We will pass on your feedback as a suggestion for future consideration.

Thank you
    Linda

• Advertisement
Advertisement