Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bastille

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Siog-Alainn

mada999 wrote: »
    fake American accent like The Beatles, The Who etc, yeah stop putting fake american accents and but on a Florence highly accented english accent....... I know which I'd rather ... if you cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewse your eyes..............yuk :p

Haha I'm a fan and had to laugh at this. Someone else pointed this out to me and now it's all I hear!

For the fans...they've announced a UK winter tour with Irish and Scottish dates coming soon

• Registered Users Posts: 86,893 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When I first saw the video for Pompeii, I thought the lead singer was Nick Grimshaw :o

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Cosmic Maybe

Before you complain about Bastille I suggest that you take look at their Soundcloud page. Their "Other People's Heartache" EP is particularly good (especially track 3 and 6) - it samples the XX, Kanye West, Enya, Florence and the Machine, Psycho, O Holy Night, Home Alone, Fleetwood Mac and Gabrielle Aplin amongst others. Well worth a listen before you pass judgement.

https://soundcloud.com/bastilleuk

Advertisement