Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Bill Issued.. Help!

Options
  • 12-03-2013 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently signed up for e-billing and was trying it out, and I entered a meter reading yesterday.

I goy an email this morning saying that another bill was issued, but the last one was only paid last week!

What do I do? I dont want to pay another one yet, im still recovering from the last one!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Hattoncracker,

Submitting a reading automatically generates a bill unless it is too close to the scheduled bill or if the usage difference since the last bill is negligible.

The facility for having an interim bill generated needs to be there for customers to correct an estimated bill, have a bill issued up to the date when they are changing address, etc.

If you private message me your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address in full, and either your date of birth or the contact telephone number on your account, I can assist you further, e.g. by setting up an instalment plan or changing the due date to a later one.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement