Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Prices in Galway

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

€80/90 per hour is the going rate in Galway. Ink fingers, Galway bay and Awol are the best I reckon. Drop into them all for five minutes anyway, they all have people on the desk and usually have time to see people, they'll be able to give you a rough figure.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭SplitCartridge

How long do you reckon it would take to get one like the one in the photo done up?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'd guess at 3-4 hours. Could be more, depends on how fast and accurate the artist is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Yeah upto 4 hours I'd say. Depends how far you extend onto the chest.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭murfinho

Agree with everything above.

Personally, I've had my 1 and only tattoo (so far) done by Sean in INK Fingers, brilliant experience from start to finish.

Here's an image he has done that's kinda similar to what you're talking about http://goo.gl/bynry

Gallery on Facebook too if you are on there http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.276455894618.188282.269342804618&type=3

I have also been in to see Galway Bay Tattoo to chat about my next tattoo, and I have to say I got an equally good first impression in there.

I would definitely walk in and have a chat with either studio, and good luck!

• Advertisement

Oh and do a quick search on this forum for "First Tattoo" and you'll get loads of great advice. I did that and was well prepared before going in for my first (which was also 5 hours-ish)

Cheers!
    How much did that tattoo cost you?

Mine was €450, similar size to the one shown, but a Celtic piece. Getting a healed up photo this weekend so will post it up when done.

murfinho wrote: »
    Mine was €450, similar size to the one shown, but a Celtic piece. Getting a healed up photo this weekend so will post it up when done.

Sweet thanks

Advertisement