Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to move to Eircom from Vodafone

Options
  • 12-03-2013 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

Hello,

My Vodafone Athome contract expires next month. I'm on the 1Mbs package with 40Gb download allowance. My actual speeds, never exceed 0.5Mbs:confused:

Having called Eircom customer service, they tell me my line can take 3Mbs, and they can offer me a package accordingly.
    Vodafone on the other hand, tell me my line CANNOT take any more than 1Mbs.

How can I get the real story? Which is correct? Can anyone here help?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hello,

My Vodafone Athome contract expires next month. I'm on the 1Mbs package with 40Gb download allowance. My actual speeds, never exceed 0.5Mbs

Having called Eircom customer service, they tell me my line can take 3Mbs, and they can offer me a package accordingly.
    Vodafone on the other hand, tell me my line CANNOT take any more than 1Mbs.

How can I get the real story? Which is correct? Can anyone here help?

Thanks in advance
    Hi Dampintheattic

Would you like send me a private message me your landline number as I would like to run a test on your line? I can run a test which gives an indication on what speeds your line handle.

Regards

Al

Advertisement