Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Better spoiler tag handling on Touch

Options
  • 12-03-2013 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭

as above.

If I tap them, I just get the option to copy.

I cant find a Boards app which is why I am using Safari.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

as above.

If I tap them, I just get the option to copy.

I cant find a Boards app which is why I am using Safari.
    Just as a workaround, if you "quote" the post you should see the spoilered text in the code.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,334 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

If you copy the text block you can paste it into 'Notes' on your iPad/iPhone. It'll paste as normal text. Not perfect but I've not found another way. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Dades wrote: »
    Just as a workaround, if you "quote" the post you should see the spoilered text in the code.

Yeah - thats what Ive been doing - was just wondering if there was a proper way of doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Filed as a feature request, we'll look into getting something better for touch devices

Danny

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement