Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo studio recommendations - Cork

Options
  • 12-03-2013 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

so been toying with the idea of getting a tattoo for a while now - anyone recommend somewhere decent in Cork - don't know what to look for, so complete novice here - any recommendations, comments, etc......gratefully received

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭denbatt

cjmcork wrote: »
    so been toying with the idea of getting a tattoo for a while now - anyone recommend somewhere decent in Cork - don't know what to look for, so complete novice here - any recommendations, comments, etc......gratefully received

Tattoo zoo on north main street. Ask for Fergal if you want something custom.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Without knowing what type or style of tattoo you are after it's hard to recommend an artist. With that being said, I don't think many of the regulars here are based in Cork, but there's ArtiTattoo

https://www.facebook.com/pages/ArtiTattoo-Cork/377950542246394

And Cosmin working out of Inkoholics, who I've been tattooed by myself when he was based in Tralee.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.278643412212511.65233.100002005622187&type=3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

Thanks so much - must do some research into it, have a problem committing to a colour on my nails for more than a week, so will have to think long and hard about getting inked for life.........thanks for the pointers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Recently got one in Lose This Skin, formerly tribal ink. Had a great experience. Check out their Facebook page for some of their work.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Dercola

As others have said, its hard to fully recommend an artist without knowing what style you are looking for. I recently got an art nouveau style floral sleeve done by Ross Daly in the Holy Cow Midleton and I could not be happier!! I won best big piece and best of show at the Cork tattoo show last week. Seriously, the dude is incredible!

Best of luck with your search!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭denbatt

Dercola wrote: »
    As others have said, its hard to fully recommend an artist without knowing what style you are looking for. I recently got an art nouveau style floral sleeve done by Ross Daly in the Holy Cow Midleton and I could not be happier!! I won best big piece and best of show at the Cork tattoo show last week. Seriously, the dude is incredible!

Best of luck with your search!

Any pics?

Advertisement