Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

approved funding for course, then getting a job?

• 12-03-2013 2:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm hoping somebody here will help me. I have called SW and Job facilitator, but unfortunately the officer dealing with my funding in job facilitator office is out sick and there's nobody else i can speak to.

So I'm on JSA(reduced rate as I'm living with my partner) and have been approved for funding for a course starting during the summer, its a part time short course. I have an interview this week for a job, its only 3 hours a week, but with the money I would be getting I think I might lose out the payment(however small) from JSA that I am getting. But without the funding for this training course I can in no way afford to do it. So what I'm just wondering is, will I lose my funding if I lose my jsa payment!

I'm sorry if that sounds very confusing! :)

Advertisement