Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Nicotine

Options
  • 12-03-2013 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭

Short background,

I'm 5 years off the smokes but always carry a pen cap in the car to hold and puff on. Im not nervous or impatient but driving without a smoke has always seems like im missing something.

I have never got into Vaped before so I am looking for some advice. I'd like something with no nicotine as I have no craving for it anymore but I would like something to have a blast off in the car. I dont know why but it always really settled me. My preference would be something that hasnt got a tobacco flavour either.

Advice would be very much appreciated.

Hanx.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

The DKS flavours at Bargain Vapour have no nicotine, all of the Wingnut's flavours on e-smokeireland can be asked for with no nicotine in the comment box.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭LeBash

grindle wrote: »
    The DKS flavours at Bargain Vapour have no nicotine, all of the Wingnut's flavours on e-smokeireland can be asked for with no nicotine in the comment box.

Thanks for that Grindle,

So just order from e-smokeireland and add to the comments "no Nicotine"?

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

That's it. Do you have a device already? Otherwise you'll need to order one plus the no nicotine liquid

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭LeBash

Thanks for that.

Got myself a Starter Kit and with 5 sample Wingnuts from e-smoking ireland.

Looking forward to it arriving now.

Fair play

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

LeBash wrote: »
    Thanks for that.

Got myself a Starter Kit and with 5 sample Wingnuts from e-smoking ireland.

Looking forward to it arriving now.

Fair play

Well you've made the right choice when it comes to starter devices,hope it goes well.I have a few Nicotine free sample juices there you could have if you cover postage?

• Advertisement
Advertisement