Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fat/lean and everything in between.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

I've seen in the UK that a few people feed rabbit that has been shot as pest control, I'd be a bit worried about the pellets, but I guess if you skin them, you'd just dig them out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Yep, it's not a nice look. Was in a supermarket in France last year (large Carrefour hypermarket place) and they had all sorts at the meat counter. A full tray of skinned rabbits with eyes still in looking at you:eek:.

If you're up in Dublin take a look in the window of FX Buckley's in Moore street and you'll see all sorts! They have 2 shops btw - the first one off Henry Street is more pre packaged stuff but the main one a few doors down usually has rabbits, oxtail etc

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 360 ✭✭DogsFirst

It depends what the rabbit was shot with I suppose. A .22 would go straight through (your dog hopes).

Is it wrong to give m50 fox / badger?!

Advertisement