Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Converting One4all vouchers to cash or universal credit?

Options
  • 12-03-2013 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am stuck with two One4all vouchers but I would much rather shop online with them than in the High Street.

Is there a way to convert these vouchers to cash or credit some how?

I was thinking the post office might let me deposit them into my post office account and then withdraw the cash?

I know One4all also do cards that can be used online, perhaps there is some way to convert the vouchers to card. Maybe then I could just walk into my bank and deposit the money into my account?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

http://www.one4all.ie/One4all_Terms_and_Conditions_Voucher.aspx

Number 5 it say's 5.Gift Vouchers can not be exchanged for cash, but maybe you can get someone to buy them off u for same value?

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭elusiveguy

you can post them back and get a cheque for a charge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭runswithascript

I understand the company do not want them exchanged for cash, but there might be a round about way of doing so :)

I would not feel comfortable asking someone else to take them off my hands.

I see they have a card, and I think I could get them converted into the card but I think it can only be used with their 49 Irish partners...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭runswithascript

They used to do a Virtual Visa but stopped last week!

A gift of these vouchers is always so bitter sweet.

Advertisement