Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Function Room in North Dublin

Options
  • 12-03-2013 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Can someone suggest a function room in North Dublin, city or county, that is small enough to look full with a party of around 70 people. A nice room too, not just a room on top of a pub, unless of course it's a nice room.

I found a lot of rooms, but theyre for 150+ guests.

any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

What sort of facilities are you looking for? Are you having a party or is it just for a function with 70 people attending?

Do you need bar &/or catering facilities? Are you doing your own catering or do you need the staff to do it? Proper tables & chairs or bar stools? Dancefloor? Sound equipment? Etc...?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

Yeah it would be for a party. With a bar, tables, the usual. I can organise catering if it's a problem somewhere.
    Somewhere Where a dj will very available/welcome and a small dance floor too.
    Thanks x

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Donneycarney Community Centre are suitable, I would say.

http://www.dcyc.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Na Fianna on Mobhi Road (just before Glasnevin/Phibsboro) have 3 different sized rooms. I've only been in two but the one upstairs was lovely, ideal for 70 people.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭bargainbucket

The big tree on Dorset street have a small function room with a bar small dance floor and its a late bar :) dj included I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Bassfish

There's a room in the Angler's Rest between Chapelizod and the Strawberry beds where they do small weddings. Beautiful pub and great food.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭sidcon

emzolita wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Can someone suggest a function room in North Dublin, city or county, that is small enough to look full with a party of around 70 people. A nice room too, not just a room on top of a pub, unless of course it's a nice room.

I found a lot of rooms, but theyre for 150+ guests.

any suggestions?
    Bohemians have a wide range of new packages available for the function rooms at Dalymount Park.

Packages include:
    FREE room.
    FREE DJ.
    Food options from only €100.
    Phone: 01 8680923, 086 8740323.
    Email: functions@bohemians.ie.
    www.bohemians.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement