Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5th years (leaving cert) study planner?

• 12-03-2013 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm aiming for 420 ptns, I got (in the junior cert) 4 b's, the rest were c's except for one d in maths- all subjects were higher level. I'm in 5th year and I do english, maths, french, home economics, biology, geography and LCVP. all higher apart from maths. just wondering how i should studying? how should i do my notes? should i even bother with notes, and just get revise wise books or something?? How much studying should I be doing? Im super worried I wont get the course i want!!!!
    also, i am seriously considering dropping french, and taking on ag science. i hate languages and i don't need a language for the course i want to do, and im adamant that i want to do nursing in st. angelas.. i have wanted to do so for the past 3 years! I have looked into other careers, but i know nursing is for me, but should i take on ag sci.? would i be able to catch up? my other subjects really overlap with ag..
    thanks a mill!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭user.name

I did advise keeping french especially at ordinary level at least to meet at min entry requirements for college just to keep your options as some colleges require you to have a language

Advertisement