Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC version freezing at certain points in map

Options
  • 12-03-2013 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭

Hi I've had this annoying problem since I got the game over a year ago. The game freezes at when I reach certain points in the map on single player, have to ctrl-alt-del and close with task manager to get out. I've tried various different graphics drivers (am on the latest nvidia ones now), reinstalling the game, reinstalling directx and various other 'fixes' i read about on the net but nothing has worked. With the latest gfx drivers I finally got an error message here it is:
    zCTuLnM.png
    Would anyone be familiar with this message?

My spec is:
    i52500k
    8gb Corasir vengeance
    gtx580 asus directCU

And I would mention that the game runs fine with decent framerate on highish settings and no graphical lag that would indicate the PC is struggling to play it or anything.

If anyone can help that would be great :)

Advertisement