Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green Claddagh jewelers bag found in Debenhams car park.

Options
  • 12-03-2013 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hi all. I parked in the Debenhams multi storey car park today and as I was leaving and paying for my ticket I found a small green Claddagh Jewellers bag on top of the machine on floor 2A. there was a little box inside wrapped in gold wrapping paper and a silver bow on top. I handed it in to the office on the ground floor just at the barriers. If you or you know someone who may have lost something today of this description please mail me or let them know where it could be. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

If you let them know in the jewellers also, they may be able to contact the person.

dilallio wrote: »
    If you let them know in the jewellers also, they may be able to contact the person.

True.
    In this day and age with increasing debit card use it's possible cash wasn't used.
    I know personally I find myself using my debit card more and more since BOI issued new ATM/Debit cards before Christmas.

Advertisement