Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOGE

Options
  • 12-03-2013 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

Came across this statement from Boge and found it interesting and no5 in paticular about their empty cartomizers and their view regarding using them in tanks.Also trying to find out does the genuine boge f16 have an indented fully round shape on the underside of it or should it be shaped differant with one part having a straight edge to match up with flanged cartomizers that have a straight edge on them too...

Boge's Official Statement About Boge Cartomizers
    Dear Valuable clients and all Boge cartomizer users,

First of all thank you very much for your persistent help and support to Boge! We note that recently there are some negative comments on the quality of our Boge cartomizers. We find that most of the complaints focus on blank cartos. After detailed investigation, we’d like to release the following clarification:

1) Boge’s prefilled cartomizers are regarded as the best cartomizers in the market, owing to their perfect performance and consistency in quality. We’ve seldom received any complaint about prefilled cartos.

2) Boge has never changed any material for our cartomizers, no matter blank or prefilled ones. Some people think that the fiber filler has changed, but actually there is no change at all. There are only 2 changes to our packaging. The first change is the condom, but this only happened to several batches in early April, 2012, when the original supplier of condom was out of stock so we had to use condom from another supplier, which was a little bit loose and shorter. However, there wasn't any change at all to any material of the cartos. One or two weeks later we used the original condom again and everything remained the same as before. Some people are talking about the long condom version vs short condom version. Actually the cartos in both versions are exactly the same. We don’t think the length of the condom could have any effect on the quality of the cartos. The second change is that we spray print the style No., flavor, nicotine strength and resistance of heating coil etc. on the candy packs instead of using transparent stickers.

3) We think the way of filling e-liquid into the cartos is crucial for their performance. For prefilled cartos, we use an injector to fill e-liquid deep inside the cartos twice. Each time the e-liquid is distributed evenly in three different places. In this case we can make sure that the heating coil is fully infiltrated before the users inhale. This is why our prefilled cartos perform so well so far. For blank ones, we are not able to control the users' way of filling. An user can get the burnt taste easily if the heating coil is not fully infiltrated. Please fill in the e-liquid correctly to ensure that all units work well.

4) VG e-liquid is thicker than PG one. It takes more time (maybe 5-10 minutes) for VG e-liquid to go through the fiber filler and reach the heating coil. We don’t know how our blank cartos work with other brand of e-liquid. We only know that Boge cartomizers, filled with Dekang e-liquid, are gold standard in the electronic cigarette industry.

5) Some users put our blank cartos into clear tank (like the so called DCT or F16) and find that they don't work well. This is quite understandable as our cartos are not designed to be used in the clear tank. Our cartos are intended to be used with 3.7v batteries only. It’s not recommended to use our cartos with other devices.

6) There are lots of fake Boge cartos in the market. When you search “Boge” on www.alibaba.com, you’ll find thousands of “Boge products” but most of them are not produced by Boge. We can not exclude the possibility that a certain proportion of the complained Boge cartos are fake. We’ll continue to fight against such fake products to safeguard our rights and interests, and maintain the reputation of the quality of our products.

No matter what the reasons are, we've taken this issue seriously. We are doing something to optimize our products. We’ve added automatic assembling and inspecting machines to increase our productivity and guarantee our quality. We'll continue to enhance the 100% inspection system for all cartos before shipment. We have never, and will never compromise on quality. We trust that we are able to provide all Boge fans with perfect cartos whose quality is as good as usual.

We thank you again for your kind concerns! We are open to any opinions you have about our products. If you have any questions, please feel free to send e-mail to info@bogecig.com
    Attn: Mr. Stanley Chenor visit our websites at www.bogecig.com and bogetech.en.alibaba.com.

With our best regards.

Shenzhen Boge Technology Co., Ltd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

So the f16 with "boge" fully round flanges are fake?? Actually the positive conector at the bottom does not look the same as ordinary boges.
    Remember guys, you can ONLY use dekang in boges, any other liquid may explode!!:-o
    Handy for them cause they own dekang!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    So the f16 with "boge" fully round flanges are fake?? Actually the positive conector at the bottom does not look the same as ordinary boges.
    Remember guys, you can ONLY use dekang in boges, any other liquid may explode!!:-o
    Handy for them cause they own dekang!!!

Was in the big smoke today and walking along the shops and spotted a certain name on a building so had heard of this shop but didnt know where it was.Went in and a few bits and bobs there and saw the Boge f16 and said i,d take one in desperation because really need a good blast or ill be back on the " analogue,s " LOL...Purchased it and a pack of 5 cartomizers that had a little label stuck to the box saying F16 and toddled off home,had a closer inspection while looking at Boges website and other sites saying they stamp the box or plasic wrappers,should have 2 condoms wether 1 long and 1 short or 1 condom in a plastic wrap or no condoms and just wrapped.Was getting pretty anxed then had a look at the tank,ive seen somewhere round flanged cartomizers with a straight edge that match up with the underside of tanks that have a straight edge so that you can easily unsrew the tank from the battery without the tank just turning getting nowhere.Cant remember though if what makes they were and even googling for phoios of Boges respective parts had no real joy.
    So basicly what does a genuine Boge tank,s arse look like and also the flange on the Boge cartomizer,is it supposed to be fully round,round with a straight line chop to one side or like the "true labeled f16 Boges carto,s" i got today with the round flange chopped straight on both sides....

Will the real BOGE CARTO,TANK stand up,pls stand up,pls stand up ...........

Smoktech cartos have the 2 notches on the flange, up until now I presumed the fully round ones were boge cause thats what some vendors are calling them! Thought it was a little weird though why the bottom conector didnt match with regular ones, strange!
    I wouldnt worry about it not having 2 condoms cause u can only fit 1 on because of the flange.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

damon5 wrote: »
    Will the real BOGE CARTO,TANK stand up,pls stand up,pls stand up ...........

The original Boges were never designed to be used in tanks, but they're more suited to tanks because the filler foam is more well-packed.
    There was no flange, no specific tank for them, people just used them inside DCTs and other tanks because they were better.

The F16 cartomiser is a genuine Boge product, and Boge themselves sell their normal cartos pre-punched for normal carto tanks as well, so you can chalk their attitude towards carto tanks in that open letter as shite-talk weaselling of the highest order.
    Bear in mind that that's their official alibaba page.
    China, the country built on a tower of cloned goods telling fibs and half-truths? Surely not!

Smoktech cartos have the 2 notches on the flange, up until now I presumed the fully round ones were boge cause thats what some vendors are calling them! Thought it was a little weird though why the bottom conector didnt match with regular ones, strange!
    I wouldnt worry about it not having 2 condoms cause u can only fit 1 on because of the flange.

You say NOTCHES,do you mean smoktech have both the sides of the round flange notched as in snipped,......so another newbie being pawned off with so called Boges then.Cant use the condom method because of the flange and the condom thats on them is the short one..

Need to see someone post in photos of a true boge tank and carts so we can have a better idea and then educate the masses :)

• Advertisement

All smoktech flanged cartos I have bought have 1 notch on either side of the flange, I have an old large dct tank and it has a recess at the bottom that the flange sits perfectly into. Got a small dct tank today and the recess is fully round, the smoktech carto that came with it has the 2 notches, have an f16 and it has a fully round recess so I dont know wtf!
    If you have a big device (vamo,etc.) your better of with an agr tank and regular xl stainless cartos imo.

All smoktech flanged cartos I have bought have 1 notch on either side of the flange, I have an old large dct tank and it has a recess at the bottom that the flange sits perfectly into. Got a small dct tank today and the recess is fully round, the smoktech carto that came with it has the 2 notches, have an f16 and it has a fully round recess so I dont know wtf!
    If you have a big device (vamo,etc.) your better of with an agr tank and regular xl stainless cartos imo.

THE PLOT THICKENS.....

Only have ego twists at the moment,waiting for santa to throw a Provari my way but wont hold my breath :)

Grindle you said The F16 cartomiser is a genuine Boge product.........have you a pic of one handy,feckin dying to know...

The ones i got today have two snipped sides but it did have a nice little sticker printed F16 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Shenzhen_electronic_cigarette_wholesale_Boge_4_0ML.jpg

Thanks they look the same as the ones i have,i wonder why Boge bothers chopping the two sides off them when they dont have their tank recess shaped to correspond with them with the effect of locking them together....so to speak.

Advertisement