Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

East Coast advice

Options
  • 12-03-2013 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I done a trip in 2011 down the west coast, drove San Fran to LA stopping off along the way and fly to Vegas then home. I would like to do something similar on the east coast and would like some tips. We like the beach type places and would like to see Boston but dont know which direction we should head. I am wondering if we head north, would it be worth it to fly home from one of the Canadian cities or head south and home from one of the other cities. Any tips welcome.

Esto

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

If you want, you could do Cape Cod and head out to Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard, some beautiful beaches there. There is a lot of nice beaches on the East Coast of New England also if you travel north and a lot of different smaller towns to visit.

One thing people don't realize that Boston is on the same latitude as Lisbon and gets the same temperatures if not warmer in the Summer.

Montreal is a fantastic city, i'd highly recommend there. Its about a 6-hr drive from Boston.

Advertisement