Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Gamecube gameboy player

Options
  • 12-03-2013 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭

I got some snes stuff I could trade

I'd be looking for the Unit with the disk included, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

nuxxx wrote: »
    I got some snes stuff I could trade

I'd be looking for the Unit with the disk included, thanks

do be any of that snes stuff be boxed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Majority of stuff I have are loose carts, if theres any in particular your after I`ll have a look

I got some some boxed games too but not sure which ones, Terranigma/Zelda would be worth the most in terms of $ , I`ll send you a list when I get home tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Hey,

Think I've an unboxed one avaialble with the bootdisk (PAL). What snes games have you?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

nuxxx wrote: »
    Majority of stuff I have are loose carts, if theres any in particular your after I`ll have a look

I got some some boxed games too but not sure which ones, Terranigma/Zelda would be worth the most in terms of $ , I`ll send you a list when I get home tomorrow
    Cant send you any pms, exceeded your limit or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Sorry for the lack of input here guys lately, I managed to source one

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement