Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiler/Really good handyman wanted. Duhallow area.

Options
  • 12-03-2013 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for a decent tiler, or a really good handyman that knows his stuff, in the Duhallow area. I have been checking out the local notice boards to see if anyone out there were offering their services, but no such luck.

The work I need doing is : backsplash tiling in the kitchen,
    tongue & groove ceiling fitted in the sitting room, kitchen, bathroom, & hallway. ( none of the rooms are huge, my bathroom is 10ft x 6ft) extra wide door saddle fitted for 1 room.

The bath seems to be letting in water,between the wall and, so we'll need to do something with that too. (silicone didnt work)

Thats it for now, I cant think of anything else. So If there is any one interested, you might let me know please? :-)

Advertisement