Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cupcake gift idea?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Hey don't know much about baking equipment but you could always to into homestore or places like that & ask for some advice/ recommendations also!

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭sandy_c

I was in Decobake today on Bachelors Walk and they had a Wilton cake decorating set. They also might be worth a look. I've also used stuff4cakes.ie
    They're very helpful and always a pleasure to deal with, you could maybe give them a budget and they might be able to make up a hamper for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Systemic Risk

sandy_c wrote: »
    I was in Decobake today on Bachelors Walk and they had a Wilton cake decorating set. They also might be worth a look. I've also used stuff4cakes.ie
    They're very helpful and always a pleasure to deal with, you could maybe give them a budget and they might be able to make up a hamper for you.

Thanks a million. I was just on the Decobake facebook page and it looks like there loads of good stuff in the pics anyway. I mightn't be in Dublin for a while though as based in Galway. Still always looking for a good excuse to head up to Dublin. Thanks again.

Edit: Just after looking up stuff4cakes and they have a galway shop. You are a legend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭datk

Thanks a million. I was just on the Decobake facebook page and it looks like there loads of good stuff in the pics anyway. I mightn't be in Dublin for a while though as based in Galway. Still always looking for a good excuse to head up to Dublin. Thanks again.

Edit: Just after looking up stuff4cakes and they have a galway shop. You are a legend :)

Decobake have shops in Athlone and Clane, they do classes as well which are great and I'm sure a voucher for one of them would go down a treat!

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭sandy_c

No bother, i think it's Audrey that i deal with there. They're really nice and i'm sure they'll help you out :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Systemic Risk

datk wrote: »
    Decobake have shops in Athlone and Clane, they do classes as well which are great and I'm sure a voucher for one of them would go down a treat!

That's actually a really good idea. I'm definitely going to look into cupcake decorating courses, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭phormium

If you are based in Galway then you could go to stuff4cakes shop, it is in the Liosban Industrial Estate on the Tuam road. There is so much stuff in there you are bound to get something suitable, mind you if it was me I would prefer a gift voucher for the place so I could choose things myself. There is a huge range these days and hard to know what bits and pieces someone else would like.

Advertisement