Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which phone should I get Nokia Lumia 620 or HTC Desire X ?

Options
  • 12-03-2013 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭

I currently have a Blackberry 9320 only had it about 7 months the battery keeps dying easily and had bbm problems. I always need to reboot the phone a few times during the day. I had the Blackberry 8520 before that too which also had the same battery problems . I'm not sure if it's just meteors service as my friend has the 8520 in England for 2 years and has never had any battery problems but that phone uses gprs and mine has always used I use the phone mainly for the internet. I could just replace the battery I'm just tired of blackberry phones at this stage. The only thing I liked was the qwerty keyboards.

I'm thinking of maybe getting the Nokia Lumia 620 or HTC Desire X I don't want to spend anymore than €300 . I'm leaning more towards the Nokia Lumia 620 at the moment but I'm still not sure. They both seem pretty good in different ways. I use the phone mainly for the internet & emails or apps but just the internet overall.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭KenH

I got the Lumia last week and love it. It's not perfect, but the pros outweigh the cons IMO. Like the skydrive integration in particular. The interface is very different, but it grows on you. Good luck with what ever you get!

Advertisement