Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panda bin collection Maahide

Options
  • 12-03-2013 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Just moved to a new house on the Dublin Rd in Malahide and there's no bin collection calender anywhere in the house. :rolleyes: The bins have big Panda stickers on them so I'm assuming they're collected by them. Does anyone know when the bins are collected in my area? I've tried going to the CO. Council site and the Panda site but you need an account and stuff that I don't know.

Cheers if anyone can help.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

You'll have to sign up with them before they'll take your bins. The stickers on the bins are scanned, so just putting out existing bins won't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

I'd guess it's the same as here

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

You'll have to sign up with them before they'll take your bins. The stickers on the bins are scanned, so just putting out existing bins won't work.

There is an account and the yearly fee is paid but I just don't know te dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I'd guess it's the same as here

Cheers thanks for that didn't see that thread as I was looking earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

V welcome.

• Advertisement
Advertisement