Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knaus motorhomes

Options
  • 12-03-2013 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭

Anyone got ideas on the pros and cons of a Knaus motorhome?

I've seen that there can be a problem with condensation on the "sky view" window over the driver's cab. Apart from that I can't find any other good or bad points.

I would expect that being German build the quality is good.

How about spare parts easy or difficult to obtain?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭dorts

odds_on wrote: »

I've seen that there can be a problem with condensation on the "sky view" window over the driver's cab. Apart from that I can't find any other good or bad points.

Some of the early Sun Ti had a single glazed sunroof over the cab causing condensation to gather just like an ordinary windscreen but it was changed to double glazed later on.As regards parts we are the Knaus dealers and can get parts usually quite quickly.If you need parts ring Ciaran at Donaghey Motorhomes 0749111111.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭dorts

odds_on wrote: »

Some of the early Sun Ti had a single glazed sunroof over the cab causing condensation to gather just like an ordinary windscreen but it was changed to double glazed later on.As regards parts we are the Knaus dealers and can get parts usually quite quickly.If you need parts ring Ciaran at Donaghey Motorhomes 0749111111.I meant to say that the build quality is excellent

Advertisement